Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tevis Time!

I've been spending lots of time talking, emailing, printing, and reading about Tevis in the last few weeks and then realized I haven't actually said a thing about it on my blog. Suddenly here it is coming up on Tevis weekend in just a few days!

I am honored and excited to be crewing for Karen Chaton and her gelding Bo, who completed Tevis 2 years ago together. Karen is incredibly organized and Bo is fit and ready-- I can't wait to be involved in helping them towards another buckle! So here's the plan:

Heading to Robie on Friday afternoon pm to collect my rider's gear, crew passes, etc, and returning to Auburn to spend the night and meet up with a carpool to Robinson Flat in the morning. Crewing RF and Foresthill and plan on being at the Finish line in the wee hours! I'll head home Sunday whenever Karen is done with me.

Hope to see many Facebook/blog/web friends from across the country throughout the weekend and best of luck to all riders, horses, crews and volunteers involved in this exciting event!


1 comment:

  1. Have fun! I'd love to see some part of Tevis some day. Be sure and post all about it.

    ReplyDelete