Sunday, December 2, 2012

Hitting the Road!! *Endurance Adventures*

Pics and it did happen! Sometimes, rarely, I wear makeup and low cut things, and maybe even high heels. Shocking. But I was a bridesmaid for the first time in my a friend's wedding in San Francisco; a friend I have known since we were 10, and have stayed in touch with nonstop since high school. And so a friend worth dressing up for! It was a gorgeous wedding and I was honored to be a part of it.
And now--I don my gypsy traveling rags and hit the road! I bought my Granny's station wagon from my parents and have it stocked to the brim with luggage and gear and emergency supplies, sleeping bag, etc. I will pick up my puppy and his traveling crates in the morning, drop off a Christmas present to a friend, and be AWAY for a few weeks of adventures in Utah and New Mexico. I will probably be too tired to write much up on the road but I will certainly take 5 million pictures and will upload as regularly as possible. Moab is SPECTACULAR and New Mexico promises to be not far behind, so stay tuned and a Happy and Safe Holidays to all!

2 comments:

  1. Be safe, it' beautiful country out there but there sure are a lot of things to watch out for and think about as you travel.

    ReplyDelete